Thursday, July 28, 2011

Resurrection round-up

Alright, I've finished my discussion of the McGrews' paper! Eight posts should be a good enough start, I hope. Anyways, start here.

As I say throughout, I think that their paper is an excellent starting point for further discussion. So I will use this post to collect future arguments about the Resurrection which fit into the discussed frameworks. I'll keep this in the sidebar. Anyways, these posts constitute 11,500 words of writing, done over the course of only a few hours (I had been sitting on these thoughts for a while). Doubtless there are errors, typographical and otherwise. If you find any, let me know.

Update (8/6/2011): Here are two posts on Hume's argument and a revision of the same.

Update (9/3/2011): I'll be regularly listing related links here.

1. Reppert on estimating priors.

No comments:

Post a Comment